7 Grills for 7 Couples: HPBA Matches the Most Ideal Grills for Couples' Lifestyles
For couples just starting out, a new grill is an essential addition to their homes. But, which grill is the right one? According to Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), it all depends on their lifestyle.
Whether adventure junkies or introverted homebodies, and from city dwellers to suburbanites, there is an ideal grill for each type of couple. To help find the perfect fit, HPBA offers seven grill and smoker suggestions for the seven types of couples:
1. The Foodies: Always seeking out the hottest restaurants and newest food trends? Invest in a smoker, ideal for exploring new flavor combinations that are sure to excite taste buds. With tasty smoking chip flavors such as apple, cherry, and pecan, trying a new flavor combination each week is easy.
2. The Adventurers: Always on the go to the next hiking trail or campground? Go for the portable grill, essential for a life in tune with nature.
3. The Entertainers: For all of those that love entertaining, a charcoal grill will elevate any party. Instead of the traditional burgers and brats, impress guests with grilled lamb or a tasty steak. As an added bonus, cleanup is a cinch.
4. The Homebodies: Prefer a quiet night in? The traditional gas grill will elevate any homemade meal. Throw dinner on the grill and then curl up with a loved one for a relaxing night of TV.
5. The Techies: Always on top of the latest trends, techies should choose grills decked with the most high-tech features such as voice-controlled speakers that communicate commands to the grill, Wi-Fi that connects to a smartphone app, and LED lights.
6. The City Dwellers: Living in the city doesn’t mean that someone can’t partake in the grilling fun. Choose a small electric grill – compact and ideal for tight quarters, with many of the capabilities of a full-sized grill.
7. The Suburbanites: If you just bought that dream home out in the ‘burbs, complete the outdoor living space by adding a customized built-in-barbecue. It’s the focal point for your best backyard – great for a simple family dinner, or a neighborhood gathering.