Recreate the authentic look of a wood burning hearth in a gas fireplace, or invent a look that is uniquely your own. TC 36 gas fireplaces give you Design-A-Fire versatility behind the glass. For a historic look, replicating the Rumford-style hearth found in fine period homes. This true fireplace has no heavy external trim or louvers to work around. This allows you to tailor the arched front with stone, tile, or other material for an even more traditional look
- Clean Face with huge ceramic disappearing glass
- Flush Hearth for authentic look of a wood burning fire
- Design-A-Fire allows you to mix and match features
- Electronic ignition converts to standing pilot
at the push of a button
- Natural gas or propane
- Battery back-up to operate during
- Versatile Installation up to 110 feet from an
exterior wall with optional power venting
- Superior materials and construction
- Smart Home Control System compatible
For Architects, Builders & Specifiers:
We can provide installation and owner manuals.
We can provide CAD, BIM, SPECS, SPEC WIZARD, Solidworks, and LEED information if needed.