Now your backyard can have that resort feeling. How nice it is to have instant “tiki” style fire at your finger tips – just use the handheld remote or flip the switch. No more picking up fuel; No more filling with messy oils or gel and no more matches. These remote electronic ignition TK torches are state of the art using a revolutionary control module with flame sensing – very robust, reliable, and built to last.
Remote Electronic Ignition
TK Torch Features
- Automatic restart if blown out in high wind.
- Adjustable flame with low gas usage.
- Safely turns off gas if no flame presence.
- Burner assembly made of rugged #304 stainless steel for durability.
- Outdoor powder coated post.
- Low voltage control system (24v) – engineered specifically for the outdoors.
- Built for Natural Gas or LP.
- 3-year warranty on hardware; 1-year warranty on gas controls.
- Kano tops available in 3 colors – black, brushed copper, and brushed silver.
- Optional power supplies available.
- Available Head Only assembly for column mounting.
TK Torch Specifications
- Height: ~ 84” Tall (with 12” underground).
- Btu: Natural Gas: 50k Btu; LP: 15k Btu
- Power: 24 VAC; 50/60Hz, 3A
(120v Power Supplies Available)
These TK torch kits are the same as the HWI, however are match lit and flame adjustable.